Chris Neal is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Oklahoma City.
He treats adults and couples for a range of concerns, including Depression, Anxiety, Self-confidence, Stress Management, Relationship Difficulties, Attention, Codependency, and Adult Children of Alcoholics.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed, unsure where to turn for help?
Imagine feeling empowered to meet life's challenges head-on.
How would it feel to take control of your own story, to be in charge of your own happiness?
Do any of these currently occur for you?
- Feeling down, unable to get motivated
- Always tired, trouble sleeping, lots of tension headaches and body aches, frequent upset stomach
- Irritable and on-edge with others in your life.
- It seems you're always focused on helping others with their problems, and there's no room for your needs or concerns.
- You can't focus or concentrate
- Trouble communicating, or being seen and heard in your relationships
It's time to reclaim your life!
- Take charge of your OWN happiness, and learn to manage life's stress.
- Find the JOY in everyday life. Experience gratitude in new ways.
- Develop self-compassion, to stop being so hard on yourself
- Find your focus and motivation to live the life you KNOW is out there for you!
- Learn to assert yourself in your personal and work relationships. Set boundaries and carry your own bags!